Executive Assistant & Marketing Coordinator:
If you want a career in the live events industry, this position is an opportunity for you to work closely with one of the leading fair & festival talent buying agencies in the country. We are looking for a critical thinking problem solver who thrives at multitasking in a fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate would be eager to immerse himself or herself into the entertainment industry including attending industry events, new artist showcases and keeping up with changes and trends in the music business.
This position is a full time salaried position in the Nashville, TN office. If you are interested in applying please make sure you meet the requirements outlined below and submit the necessary documentation.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Organize agent’s day by routing correspondences, drafting emails and documents, collecting and analyzing information, and initiating telecommunications.
- Communicates with artist booking agents regarding artist availability and quotes.
- Secures publicity and promotional materials of artists for clients.
- Create and update marketing plans for clients, including ad buying, press releases, and promotional and social media campaigns.
- Coordinates artist interviews with press on behalf of clients.
- Advance shows with tour and production managers, including technical information.
- Prepares and creates client advance packets.
- Gather, input, and track event ticket sales.
- Some travel required to conferences and client events.
- Additional training in on-site event management offered for interested employees.
- Must have at least 3 years minimum experience as an executive assistant.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be proficient using Google Docs
- Knowledge of graphic design (Photoshop), social media, e-mail campaign management, and concert production a plus.
- Interested applicants must go to this link http://richardstep.com/richardstep-strengths-weaknesses-aptitude-test/free-aptitude-test-find-your-strengths-weaknesses-online-version/ and fill out the survey and submit results along with a recent resume to REGemployment@gmail.com in order to be considered for this position.
About the Company:
Romeo Entertainment Group, Inc. (“REG”), with its principal offices in Nashville, TN and Omaha, NE, was founded in 1954 and has grown to become one of the leading talent buyers and producers of entertainment programming for fairs, rodeos, festivals and special events. Recipients of some of the industry’s highest honors, REG employees have received numerous talent buying awards from the International Entertainment Buyers Association, Academy of Country Music, Country Music Association, and various fair industry association honors.
With approximately a hundred annual multi-day events in over 80 different cities throughout the United States and Canada, REG represents one of the largest networks of live entertainment throughout the Midwest and Northwest regions. This network includes 11 State Fairs, 50 County/Regional Fairs, and 29 festivals, rodeos and other special events amounting to over 500 shows annually. REG has worked with some of the biggest names in the business including: Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, Zac Brown Band, Journey, Aerosmith, KISS, Kid Rock, Garth Brooks, George Strait, and many others. REG’s professional and experienced staff provides unequaled client support and maintains strong industry relationships with key agencies, managers, artists, and record labels.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: REGemployment@gmail.com